Why its worth traveling for… Woodlark Hotel sits in the bustling scene of Downtown Portland merging together two of the city’s most historic buildings into one. Surrounded by the rich culture and unbeatable landscapes surrounding Stumptown, Woodlark Hotel seamlessly translates the style of the sophisticated Pacific with innovative and thoughtful design. Coined as the “House of Welcome,” Woodlark Hotel proudly carries on the ethos of its historic predecessor, the Cornelius Hotel, encouraging guests to relax and take in all the Northwest has to offer.
Why You Will Never Want to Leave…
- A good night’s sleep is guaranteed with a pillow menu waiting in each room
- Stay fit in the comfort of your room with streamed, online workouts from fitness industry experts through first of its kind interactive mirror workout technology
- If you’d rather hit the gym, sweat it out in their fully equipped, state of the art fitness facility
- Take in the artwork on display throughout the property made by local artists
- Partnerships with local businesses ensure incredible perks like room service ice cream delivery from Salt & Straw
- Get your caffeine fix in the hotel’s lobby café, Good Coffee, open daily
- Savor every bite of your meal at Bullard, serving the perfect mix of southwestern food with a Pacific Northwest flair
- Sip on hand-crafted cocktails at the hotel bar, Abigail Hall
- Your four-legged friends are welcome at this pet-friendly hotel offering fur friendly amenities like pet room service and a pet spiritual menu
But if you do…
Take advantage of the “Woodlark Guide” offered by the hotel giving guests all the inside information on the neighborhood and activities around Portland. Take stroll around Downtown and explore the neighborhood’s blossoming art community, incredible restaurants, bars, and local shops. Go for a hike through the trails at the Forest Park in the West Hills or wind down in wine country at Willamette Valley. Whatever you do, be sure to venture down the Oregon coast and take in the sweeping views of the Pacific.