Why it’s worth traveling for… It’s no mystery why The Lexington Hotel was a longtime favorite of stars such as Marilyn Monroe, Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra and Dorothy Lamour with its old-school flare and classic Art Deco style. Transport yourself back to a time of glamour and decadence at The Lexington Hotel with sophisticated accommodations inspired by the hotel’s iconic history and the vibrant Jazz Age.
Why you will never want to leave…
- Keep fit in the hotel’s 24/7 state-of-the-art fitness center.
- Get a taste of the 20’s at The Staycation Room which boasts classic cocktails reminiscent of the Prohibition era.
- Bring your fur-baby along to enjoy one of their many pet-friendly rooms.
- Take advantage of premier in-room massages or beauty services offered through Nomi Beauty.
- Enjoy the sounds of live jazz music in the hotel lobby every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday evening.
But if you do… The Lexington Hotel is conveniently situated between many of New York’s main attractions. Guests have easy access to Times Square, the Chrysler Building, Rockefeller Center, 5th Avenue Shopping, the Empire State Building, Grand Central Terminal, and Central Park. Take a bite out of the surrounding restaurant scene serving various types of cuisine, so whether you are dining alone or with a group, there’s something for everyone to enjoy!