Thinking back to the moment we arrived at BodyHoliday, we immediately felt the welcoming energy and good vibes synonymous with the upscale resort. Set on the northwest tip of Saint Lucia on a stretch of white sandy beach lined with bright green tropical flora, we instantly fell in love with this West Indies jewel. Family owned and built on a passion for wellness, health and the overall happiness of visitors, there is an element of positivity in every inch of the property.
Whether taking part in the hive of activity found throughout the resort or slipping into a haven of peace and serenity, each day was a new adventure at St Lucia’s BodyHoliday. A highlight of our stay was without a doubt taking part in I-Tal, a truly unique garden-to-table experience led by Damian and Ratoyah Adjodha, the Environment & EcoSystems Leaders at BodyHoliday.
- Try buying produce from your local farmer’s markets.
- Join a local co-op or if you can buy a CSA share.
- Create your meals around the most affordable produce.
- Research and build your meals around produce in season.
- Chose produce with high nutritional value for vitamin heavy meals with added health benefits.
- If meat is a staple in your diet try incorporating ‘Flexitarian’ practices, which are plant-based meals with organic meat added only on special occasions.
We are dreaming of our return to BodyHoliday for a much-needed restorative, energy-boosting retreat. There are very few places that have brought us the same level of holistic wellness we felt at BodyHoliday. Our bags are packed and waiting at the front door.