Why it’s worth traveling for…
Located in the historic United Artists building in, the Ace Hotel Downtown Los Angeles seamlessly combines the buildings rich history with a creative, modern and industrial charm. The hotel sits inside what was once one of Tinseltown’s most notable film studios in the heart of the booming Broadway District with an exterior inspired by Spanish Gothic cathedrals. Co-founded by Charlie Chaplin himself, there’s no going wrong staying in this slice of movie history.
Why you will never want to leave…
- Catch a show in the historic Theatre at Ace Hotel and take in the ornate interiors as you rock out to some of today’s biggest stars
- Sip on crafted cocktails at UPSTAIRS, the hotels’ rooftop bar that boasts a pool, live bands, DJs, pop-up shops, and impressive 360-degree views of Los Angeles
- Stay on your health kick at their private 24-hour gym which includes all the bells and whistles, including a vintage boxing bag
- Take a bite of the menu at Best Girl located at the hotel’s streets level featuring a vibrant menu inspired by the City of Angels
- Get your caffeine kick from 6am – 8pm daily at Coffee Counter located in the hotel lobby
- Upgrade your style with ACE Hotel merchandise at the shop inside the lobby
But if you do…
The Ace Hotel Downtown Los Angeles is surrounded by creative influence at every corner. With trendy restaurants, markets, art exhibits, museums and plenty of events, there is definitely something for everyone to enjoy. Venture through the newly transformed “walking neighborhood” and take in the creative culture of Downtown Los Angeles and its vibrant neighborhoods like the Arts District or Little Tokyo. With its conveniently central location, there are endless opportunities for adventure in Downtown LA.