Why it’s worth traveling for… Aspen Adventure awaits at the five-star, luxurious The Little Nell Hotel, where the chicness of the city meets the rich natural beauty of one of the most exclusive ski towns in America. The only true ski-in, ski-out accommodations on Aspen Mountain, The Little Nell provides the ultimate in luxury service and is a legendary destination among locals, celebrities, Fortune 500 CEOs, and politicians alike.
Why you won’t want to leave…
- Highly experienced in the art of hospitality, The Little Nell celebrates 30 years of unsurpassable service with personalized features like a concierge dedicated to making reservations and planning your trip before you even arrive
- Take a private tour of the finest wine cellar in town packed full with 20,000 bottles of the richest wines the West Coast has to offer
- Après Ski at Ajax Tavern, the Little Nell’s mountainside hotspot, offering signature martinis and microbrews that pair perfectly with delectable bites like the Ajax wagyu double cheeseburger with truffle fries
- Find your element at Element 47, the five-star restaurant tucked inside The Little Nell housing a bespoke menu of contemporary Colorado cuisine
- A team of dedicated ski concierges ensure a flawless experience with services like boot warming, tune-ups, equipment storage, and lessons so all you have to worry about is taking advantage of some of the best powder in the West Coast
But if you do… Browse the chic lobby boutique for an Aspen-inspired outfit before hitting the Aspen Art Museum or taking a high-end gallery tour. Kick on your hiking boots and take in the scenic views of the Maroon Bells peaks following a visit to Aspen Saturday Market for locally sourced goodies to remember your trip out West.