Why it’s worth traveling for…
In the local Maldivian Dhivehi language, Sirru Fen Fushi means ‘Secret Water Island.’ Located in Shaviyani Atoll and surrounded by the stunning azure waters of the Indian Ocean, this luxury resort truly lives up to its name. Each of its villas — Maldivian chic with champagne woods, coral-inspired rugs, and bamboo glass chandeliers — comes with its own private pool. The property is also home to the longest infinity pool in the Maldives, and is applauded for its Coralarium, the world’s first and only coral regeneration project in the form of an underwater art installation.
Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi
Republic of Maldives
Getting to Sirru Fen Fushi is a beautiful journey unto itself. The 55-minute seaplane journey over stunning marine seascape from Malé touches down directly at Fairmont Maldives.
Use your time on this stunning ‘Secret Water Island’ to enhance your own wellness and wellbeing. Consult with a dedicated wellness professional. Savor healthy meals, enjoy hours of treatments (three 60-minute sessions) of pranayama and meditation, fitness sessions, yoga, couples massages or personalized facials, roundtrip seaplane transfers, deep dives, and a range of water sports.
Sophisticated, Tranquil, Secluded
Azure (Elevated by-the-sea restaurant known for its seafood entries, comprehensive wine list, and stunning views of the Indian Ocean)
Kata (pan-Asian flavors and gorgeous waterfront design; contemporary Japanese tastesi, cocktails and smartly curated sake)
Raha Market (Bazaar of flavors from Maldivian dishes and Asian cuisine to healthy gourmet meals served all day)
In-Villa (Enjoy white-linen service as chefs barbecue before your eyes, or choose from the onsite restaurants)
Onu Onu (Striking all-bamboo poolside bar known for its legendary cocktails and light bites)
Fairmont Spa (Award-winning spa and wellness oasis, with carefully curated treatments authentically connected to the island culture)
Visiting Wellness Experts (Renowned personalities from the worlds of fitness, holistic wellbeing, and aesthetic medicine visit each month; share their knowledge and practices with guests)
Fitness Center (High-quality, well-equipped fitness facilities; group classes as well as private training; Thai boxing, yoga, tennis, beach volleyball and football facilities)
Longest infinity pool in the Maldives
Private pools at each of the 120 villas
- Top dive center with trips to the (5.6-mile) house reef, home to manta ray cleaning stations
- Water adventures including dolphin cruises, yachting tours, catamaran sailing, and sea kayaking
- The Coralarium, an underwater art installation by Jason deCaires Taylor designed as an artificial reef to enhance the underwater ecosystem. Guests follow a submerged tree-lined path to reach the installation’s centerpiece
- The Sustainability Lab — the first of its kind in the country — a hub of eco-education where guests can turn plastic waste into bespoke souvenirs and ocean-themed creations
- The new Beach Tented Villa offering the archipelago’s most luxurious glamping experience