Why it’s worth traveling for…
The north of Ibiza has always attracted free spirits – artists, creatives, musicians, and mystics – drawn to this stunning ‘white rock’ of Spain for its natural beauty, light, and rhythm. With the opening of Six Senses, Ibiza’s first true sustainable-luxury resort, travelers enter a completely different frequency – one of the deeply spiritual experiences combined with music, art, sustainable fashion, and wellness. Dining is farm-to-table fresh; rooms include one-of-a-kind cave suites built into the cliffs. Relaxation is high on the to-do list. Guests can bliss out with spa treatments, meander the stunning trails of Cala Xarraca Bay, practice yoga on the rooftop deck, or try a guided underwater meditation. While the more adrenaline-seeking may opt for a solar-powered catamaran, then hike to a secluded bay where an experienced guide will teach the island art of cliff jumping.
Camí de Sa Torre, 71 07810 Sant Joan de Labritja, Illes Balears Ibiza
+ 34 871 005 600
Ibiza international airport is a 35-minute drive from the resort.
Walk the North: One of the best ways to experience the natural and mystical beauty of Ibiza is on foot. This stunning trail, which starts at the resort, leads to secret beaches, hidden bays, steep cliffs, and pine forests. And concludes with a guided sea-view meditation. Return after to Cave Royale, overlooking the bay and built into the cliff – complete with hot tub, wet bar, grand piano, and a door leading into a professional recording studio.
116 including pool suites and beachfront cave suites built into the cliffs
HaSalon Ibiza (Organic, seasonal, locally sourced menu by internationally celebrated chef Eyal Shani; Ibizan-influenced mezze platters grass fed meats and fresh-caught seafood, beautifully paired with , biodynamic wines)
The Farmers’ Market (Fun, market-stall selections of wood-fired pizzas, juice bars, smoothies, gluten-free baked items and the sensational Dalgona coffee)
The Orchard (Intimate dining complete with plant-based options and Mexican-Peruvian cocktails)
BONDST Sushi (Set in the vibey Live Cave, complete with beach access, daybed and a lounge area on the rocks, New York’s iconic BONDST menu includes sushi, sashimi and a range of Japanese-inspired dishes.
Ibiza 500 (Featuring 500 top wines from Italy, France and around the world, including Ibiza’s own nearby Can Rich vineyard)
Pharmacy Bar (Healthy herbal concoctions, detox juices and non-alcoholic cocktails elevated with a selection of tonics and tinctures – served at the Rose Bar longevity lounge)
Six Senses Spa (Spa treatments go beyond the ordinary, high-tech meets high-touch. Facilities include a steam room, hammam, sauna, juice bar, fitness area. Outdoors: yoga platform, boxing ring and massage catacombs by the organic garden).
- Designed by renowned and influential architect Jonathan Leitersdorf whose discerning eye is everywhere.
- With its zero waste, zero single-use plastics mantra, Six Senses Ibiza is the first sustainable BREEAM certified resort in the Balearics.
- Visual arts are represented in the 18 galleries of the resort’s corridors and public spaces through a unique shoppable collection curated by Magnum Photo.
- Sustainable fashion is celebrated at Agora, curated by former fashion editors Tiffanie Darke and Daniela Agnelli. The concept includes recycling (via ‘renting out for the night) and an exclusive selection of evening gowns for a night out in Ibiza’s famous party scene.
- The spa’s three-hour ‘mini-immersions’ are quite profound and incorporate modalities like deep breathing, sound healing, primal movement, yoga, meditation and shamanic drumming