Why it’s worth traveling for… The Ranch at Laguna Beach embodies a quintessential Southern California experience, where coastal cool and vintage accents converge to redefine the vacation experience. Perched between the Pacific Ocean and the Aliso & Wood Canyons, this premier boutique hotel knows how to balance white-glove service while being distinctly local.
Why you will never want to leave…
- Sycamore Spa by Hudson
- Patios in each room overlook panoramic canyon views
- Take a tour of the largest organic garden in Laguna Beach (that happens to be on property)
- Four on-property restaurants feature fresh seasonal ingredients from the organic garden
- 24-hour fitness center & wellness programs
- Enjoy 9-holes of golf on the sustainable Ben Brown’s Golf Course carved into Aliso & Wood Canyons
- Outdoor heated saline pool and hot tub
But if you do … Take in some sun at Aliso Beach and then grab a new Gucci bag from the Fashion Island mall.
The Ranch at Laguna Beach is committed to guest experience and sustainable practices. Whether you check-in with your significant other or take the entire family, there is something for everyone to ensure your stay is memorable and relaxing.