Why it’s worth traveling for… Located in the heart of San Francisco’s Japantown, Japanese cultural elements are embraced and celebrated through Hotel Kabuki’s innovative design choices and layout. With a beautiful courtyard garden featuring a reflection koi pond and fireside seating and pet-friendly accommodations, Hotel Kabuki offers guests maximum comfort and style for their stay.
Why you will never want to leave…
- Enjoy the use of a 24-hour 4,000-sq. foot gymnasium named one of the “Best Hotel Gyms” by Shape Magazine
- Bask in the natural light offered by floor-to-ceiling windows throughout
- Relax and reset in the hotel’s Japanese meditation garden featuring fireside seating along a reflection koi pond and guide yourself through a session with their portable Meditation Station which includes an oversized pillow, Saje Natural Wellness Face Mist, and an iPad loaded with meditation exercises and calming music
- Bring your fur friend along to enjoy their pet-friendly rooms
- Daily laundry and dry cleaning is offered during your stay
- Treat yourself to a daily breakfast buffet featuring local and fresh favorites by Small Farms Breakfast
- Enjoy a wide selection of Japanese whiskey, sake, and beer at The Bar at Hotel Kabuki featuring a communal bar where you can share globally inspired light bites with fellow guests
But if you do… Explore the winding streets of San Francisco on Hotel Kabuki bikes available at the front entrance and take in all the city sights! Get a taste of surrounding restaurants, enjoy jazz clubs, shopping, and all the famous San Francisco landmarks from The Painted Ladies to The Golden Gate Bridge. Catch a show at the legendary Fillmore Auditorium then make your way back to the Hotel Kabuki Bar for a sake (or two).