Why It’s Worth Traveling For… Imagine yourself with a cup of Blue Mountain Coffee in hand, barefoot with the fresh ocean breeze washing over you. All of this is possible at Round Hill Hotels and Villas. Instead of worrying about your 9-5, you can actually take a breath of fresh island air and relax. There’s nothing like the ability to take it easy with your entire family, without feeling like you have to cram every day with non-stop activities. But don’t worry, when you’re ready the Round Hill staff will help you plan any activity you can think of. From golfing, to scuba diving, and even offering a special kids club— Round Hill, Jamaica is your oyster.
Then, when the day is through you can return right back to your crisp white room decorated by none other than Ralph Lauren. Take one out of his book and live as Ralph does when he visits the island with his wife and family. Ralph’s tropically chic interior design makes you feel like you’re living with Lauren himself thanks to pops of vibrant oranges, pinks, and blues throughout and high canopy ceilings that capture the ocean breeze from sunrise to sunset. Just don’t forget to pack your Jackie O’s.
Why you will never want to leave…
- Let’s face it— it’s cold. We are stuck in the middle of winter and the only thing to get us out of this slump is some vitamin D. Luckily, the Winter Warmth and Winter Sunshine exclusive packages offer one free night, a daily shuttle to the Tryall Golf Club, golden sand beaches, an infinity pool, and spa treatments for the ultimate winter getaway.
- Award-winning Chef Martin Maginley’s The Restaurant at Round Hill is open mid-December through March where the menu showcases fresh ingredients from the resort’s on-property organic farm as well as ingredients from local farmers of Montego Bay. This is an intimate experience; the restaurant holds no more than 40 people at a time, so reservations are mandatory. Tribe tip: If you don’t try the signature Scotch Bonnet ice cream for dessert, you’re missing out.
- Round Hill is genuinely family-friendly which means everyone can be invited to this vacation. The Pineapple Kids Club and 7-Up Club offer exclusive activities for kids and teens to have a creative, fun-filled experience with Round Hill. Their 110 acres of resort land is the perfect stomping ground for kids and teens to explore and get active. And in case you want to slip away for a romantic dinner, after-hours nanny services are also available.
- The Spa at Round Hill is 10-acres of pure heaven. The spa is located right on the water, so you can hear the relaxing sounds of the waves washing up on the shore spending the day in their fully restored 18th-century plantation house. Their spa menu focuses on natural and indigenous influences, aka treatments with local ingredients you won’t get to experience anywhere else. We tried the Sweet Vanilla and Brown Sugar Body Scrub and felt like we smelled so good we’d definitely need to find a way to make this our signature scent.
- Can’t forget the Ralph Lauren inspired, always Insta-worthy villas that we could just spend the whole day in without a care in the world.
But if you do… Check out some local restaurants and cafés to take advantage of all the flavors Jamaica has to offer. Visit Marguerite’s Seafood By The Sea (literally) and watch your food get flambéed while sitting on their waterfront terrace. We also cannot forget about jerk pork— a Jamaican staple. Check out Scotchie’s for anything you could ever think of jerk seasoned.
Don’t miss out on the Enchanted Path tucked away from Round Hill’s main beach where you can relax along the white rocks that reflect love, peace, prosperity, and energy sending you good vibes even when your vacation is coming to an end.
Remember to vote Round Hill for the Travel + Leisure 2020 World’s Best Awards and spread love to this unforgettable destination!
Why wait? Book your stay now!