Why it’s worth traveling for…
Standing tall and noble atop Nob Hill (San Francisco’s most coveted neighborhood), The Huntington Hotel simultaneously exudes old world charm and dignified modern amenities. Originally designed as a luxury apartment building, the recently renovated hotel has design elements inspired by Peranakan heritage with scarlet accents boldly draped throughout the grandiose hotel. In addition, majestic gemstone colors meet flamboyant velvets, and no detail has gone unnoticed, down to the hand-carved chairs, vanities and wrought iron chandeliers. The Huntington Hotel weaves the city’s rich history with international opulence and is sure to elevate your experience to new heights!
Why you’ll never want to leave…
- Rejuvenate at the expansive three-level Nob Hill Spa featuring 11 treatment rooms, saunas, an infinity pool, whirlpool and unparalleled views of San Francisco’s skyline.
- Dine at The Big 4, the hotel’s restaurant named after the key industrialists of the city’s golden railroad era, serving up contemporary American cuisine.
- Traveling for business? The Huntington Hotel’s meeting rooms are spacious and bright for productive conferences or meetings.
- Watch the sunset from your sumptuous bed wrapped in Italian linens
- Dry cleaning service for your most valuable pieces.
- Weave through the San Francisco streets in style with courtesy town car service.
But if you do…
Make your way down the hill to discover the core of all the diversity San Francisco has to offer. Take advantage of The Huntington Hotel’s town car service to venture to landmarks such as the charming Huntington Park, Union Square, the Financial District, Grace Cathedral, Fisherman’s Wharf and Chinatown. If you’re hungry be sure to stop at one of the many famed restaurants along the steep streets before sipping on a cocktail at the Top of the Mark Lounge for 360-degree views of The Golden City.