Why it’s worth traveling for…
Originally a 1930’s office building that has been fused with the historic Hollander Fireproof Waterhouse, The Robey is an architectural landmark ideally located in Chicago’s Wicker Park district. This upscale art deco hotel is outfitted with custom-designed furniture, exposed original surfaces, and chic modern touches that capture the eclectic energy of The Windy City. Plus, The Robey is the only skyscraper for miles giving guests unobstructed 180-degree views of the city skyline.
Why you will never want to leave…
- Start your mornings with complimentary coffee
- Enjoy refined comfort food that uses seasonal and local ingredients on a rotating menu at Café Robey
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with fresh-baked cookies at 4 p.m. in the lobby
- The seasonal Cabana Club on the 6th floor features an outdoor pool, ideal for taking in the panoramic views while sipping on cocktails in warmer months
- If The Windy City is living up to its name, just head-on into the indoor seating area and cozy up by the fireplace
But if you do… Explore Downtown Chicago’s specialty boutiques, artisan restaurants, art galleries, and coffee shops. Enjoy free bike rentals from The Robey and peddle your way through Chicago. Dive into some culture and checkout Wicker Park’s bar and music venues like Davenport and Double Door for live entertainment and dancing.