Why it’s worth traveling for…Take in the SoCal charm of Santa Monica in one of Los Angeles’ most celebrated beachfront hotels, Loews Santa Monica Beach. Ensuring a relaxing and inviting stay, each guestroom encompasses the different elements of the Santa Monica where you can take in the sounds of the Pacific Ocean at this hallmark on Ocean Avenue.
Why you will never want to leave…
- Spend your day taking in gorgeous views of the California shoreline while people watching onto the world-famous Santa Monica Pier from the luxury of the hotel’s heated pool
- Indulge in fresh, artisanal fare at Barbelle, the hotel’s casual breezy beachfront restaurant offering specialty cocktails and 40 different types of whiskey on hand. If you’re looking for a taste of traditional California fare, look no further than Ocean & Vine which boasts stunning views of Santa Monica Beach and a menu offering locally caught seafood and fresh ingredients from Santa Monica Farmer’s Markets
- Embrace the California lifestyle with a taste of hyper-local fare thanks to Flavor by Loews Hotels, an exclusive curated culinary experience where you can experience a taste of Cali without ever stepping off property
- Bring your furry friends and have them soak up the sun in SoCal too. Through the Loews Loves Pets program, your four legged family members can enjoy in room dining with dog and cat approved meals and access to nearby walking trails so they can also explore the city.
- Maximize your stay in one of the hotels new signature suites including amenities such as wet bars, large patios with fire pits, and jetted soaking tubs
But if you do… Check out all the amazing shops and restaurants that line the streets of the Third Street Promenade, Santa Monica’s Main street and Venice’s gorgeous Abbot Kinney. Walk over to the famous Santa Monica Pier and let out your inner kid with a ride on the Pacific Wheel, the world’s only solar powered Ferris wheel, just steps away from your luxurious retreat at Loews.