Why it’s worth traveling for…
Originally a 1930’s office building that has been fused with the historic Hollander Fireproof Waterhouse, The Robey is an architectural landmark ideally located in Chicago’s Wicker Park district. The upscale art deco hotel is now outfitted with custom-designed furniture, exposed original surfaces to highlight it’s rich history, and finished with modern touches to capture the eclectic energy of The Windy City. Plus The Robey is the only skyscraper for miles giving guests unobstructed 180-degree views of the city skyline.
Why you will never want to leave…
- Start your mornings with complimentary coffee
- Enjoy refined comfort food that uses seasonal and local ingredients on a rotating menu at Café Robey
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with fresh-baked cookies at 4 p.m. in the lobby
- The seasonal Cabana Club on the 6th floor features an outdoor pool, ideal for taking in the panoramic views while sipping on cocktails
- If The Windy City is living up to its name, just head-on into the indoor seating area and cozy up by the fireplace.
But if you do…
- Explore Downtown Chicago’s specialty boutiques, artisan restaurants, art galleries, and coffee shops
- Enjoy free bike rentals from The Robey and peddle your way through Chicago
- Check out Wicker Park’s bar and music venues like Davenport and Double Door for live entertainment and dancing